20090124

Gorilla Theory

So I've had this thought recently. I don't think humans are quite advanced as we are led to believe. After 3 millions years (or 6000 years of existence for our Creationist friends) we still haven't figured out a way to live without having to work some wage slave job we despise. And when you ask an elder about why this is so the response is generally "That's just the way it is. Accept it."

Now, let's look at gorillas. All gorillas do is lay around, eat, sleep, and fuck. They only real problem gorillas have is being poached... by US! So, if it weren't for humans gorillas would exist in an Eden like state. Plus, gorillas can learn sign language. I don't know one friggin' human who speaks gorilla. So, that being said, I think that gorillas may be far more advanced than humans. They seem to have it figured out to me.

No comments: