20080624

Music

I've been playing music since I was a child. I was fortunant enough to have access to a piano when I was very young. I played trumpet for a couple of years in middle school and also baritone. I then got into guitar, bass, and anything else I could pick up. I even managed to get a few sounds out of a flute. My first band was in high school. We were called Catbutt and we just made a ten-year anniversary disc a couple years ago. There are even rumors of a reunion show. My next band was in college. We were first called Fulton's Folly but changed the name to Phraym 313 when we moved to Florida. Sadly, we never made it big. But we did have a great time and wrote a ton of songs. I've also written some of my own stuff. I still play and write and I might get into another band someday.

No comments: